– Universal-Yoga – http://www.universal-yoga.com
Andrey is a yoga scientist. His sequencing theory is mind-blowing, and plays an important role in my practice.
– The Daily Bandha – http://www.dailybandha.com
If you want to learn the anatomy behind yoga this is a great resource. The images and videos provide excellent inside into the dynamics of the human body.
– Dr. Manik – http://www.drmanik.com
Doctor Manik combines Western and Eastern medical approaches by treating patients holistically.
– David Younger, PhD – http://www.dbyounger.com
Dr. Younger is a licensed psychologist in New York. He is the most human and connected therapist you will find, he is always present and non-judgmental. He offers individual, couples and group therapy.
– Transformational Breathing – http://www.transformationalbreathing.com
This is an incredibly powerful healing technique that harnesses the power of the breath.
– Vedic Conservatory – http://www.vedicconservatory.com
Mukti is a teacher of teachers. His articles provide a wealth of knowledge on bodywork and spirituality.
– Light on Yoga – B.K.S. Iyengar – This is the Bible of Yoga with a strong emphasis on Asana.
– Light on Pranayama – B.K.S. Iyengar – Provides a very detailed explanation and exercises for breath control. Very powerful!
– Mind Over Medicine, Lisa Rankin M.D. – Very easy and clear. Highly recommended if you are willing to change the way you think about western medicine.
– No Boundary: Eastern and Western Approaches to Personal Growth – Ken Wilber – Ken is a very special person. His writing is clear, deep and precise.
– Be Here Now – Ram Dass – This is a classic on the importance of being present.
– The Tao of Health, Sex & Longevity – Daniel P. Reid – Insight into the Taoist understanding of health, sex and longevity.
– The Relaxation Response – Dr. Herbert Benson M.D. – Explains the science behind the fight-or-flight response, providing scientific support for the benefits of meditation.
– The Diamond Cutter – Geshe Michael Roach and Lama Christie McNally – Applying spiritual principles in business.
– The Four Agreements – Don Miguel Ruiz – These four things can change your life.